Corn, egg, gluten, lactose, milk, nut, peanut & wheat free
- 100g gluten free rice noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 250g beef mince
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp chinese 5 spice
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp tamari wheat free soya sauce
- 1 head of broccoli florets
- 1 bunch spring onions
- juice of 1 orange
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the pack, rinse and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- Add the mince and cook until browned.
- Put the garlic, 5 spice, ginger, chilli and 1 tbsp soya sauceinto the pan and cook for a few minutes while stirring.
- Cut the broccoli florets into smaller pieces and chop the onions into 4 pieces.
- Stir the vegetables into the meat and keep cooking until the meat is cooked through and the vegetables have softened slightly.
- Add the rest of the soya sauce and the orange juice along with the noodles.
- Warm through and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Thanks go to Foods Matter for letting us reproduce this recipe.